Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 was stolen. Can I trace it?

Customer Question

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. I'm sorry about that. If you have Samsung's Find My Mobile option enabled on it, then you can trace, lock or erase it from here --> https://findmymobile.samsung.com/ You can also trace, erase or lock it using Google's Android Device Manager --> https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager These methods will only work if the Note is connected to internet and turned on. When you lock it or erase it from Samsung's Find My Mobile or Android Device Manager website, the Note will be locked or erased the moment it connected to internet. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It doesn't show up on either of these sites.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry, that means either the Note isn't registered with those services or your Note is turned off or it was erased by the person who got it. I'm sorry, those are your only options. There is no other way to trace it. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask