Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

How do I find out what the pin number is ***** my kindle fire,

Customer Question

How do I find out what the pin number is ***** my kindle fire, we tried the only number my wife could remember ever using and it does not work. It does not tell you that itt is wrong, it just does nothing. can it be re sit?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Click here: https://www.amazon.com/mycdSign into your account if promptedFrom the list of devices registered to your Amazon account, select your Fire tablet.Select the Device Actions drop-down menu, and then select Remote Lock.Enter and then confirm a new password ***** PIN, and then select Lock Device.From your Fire tablet, tap Unlock Device.Swipe in from the right edge of the screen to unlock your device. Enter your lock screen password ***** PIN, and then tap OK.