Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I lost all of my Kindle books late yesterday. I had several

Customer Question

I lost all of my Kindle books late yesterday. I had several hundred books - how do I get them back?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. This usually happens if the firmware/software is glitched. First we can soft-reset the tablet and see if it works or not. Press and hold down (or slide) the Power button for full 40 seconds and this will reset the Kindle. Check books (check Cloud section also) If that didn’t work then de-register your Kindle and re-register it to your Amazon account. This will redownload all your books. To de-register, follow steps below;From Home, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap More. Tap My Account. Tap De-Register. This will de-register it. Then Register it again with your Amazon account. From Home, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap More. Tap My Account. Tap Register. You can also redownload or retrieve them from your Amazon account online. Visit Manage Your Content and Devices website --> https://www.amazon.com/mycdSelect Your Content.Select the title and then click Deliver.On the pop-up window, select the device or app from the drop-down menu.Select Deliver. Your content will automatically be delivered to your device once it's connected to a wireless network. Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you