Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I have deleted pictures that i need defence and do

Customer Question

Hi I have deleted pictures that i need for my defence and do not know if i can retreive them from my HTC phone.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me the model of the phone, and where they stored on the actual phone or on the memory card in the phone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's a smart phone, htc and it is stored on my galerie of the phone,i think
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HTCmini+
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, if it is possible then this program will be able to retrieve the photos for you. It is the best available for this.http://www.recovery-android.com/android-data-recovery.htmlYou download and install it on your computer, connect your phone to the computer.Then run the program, scan the phone and if the actual data for the pictures are still there, then this program will be able to retrieve the photos for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank-you, I will try..Have a good day
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Your welcomeIf you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit Thank you