Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I just changed password ***** current sign-in name but is not

Customer Question
letting me add code but...
I just changed password ***** current sign-in name but is not letting me add code but wish phone call when I cannot access my account ? I'm only using this account because my long time account was taken over and I need this account back really bad it was not under same phone number but very important I get my***@******.*** account back. Please help me ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Android Devices
4/7/2016
Android Device Expert: ITPeter, Engineer replied 1 year ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Hi there,Could you please explain in more detail what is happening?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The account scrum65 I need recovered very bad ?
What type of account is it?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
When they asked me to change password ***** did and they sent code and it never signed me in to Shir Brook scrum then called with code and still kept asking for code everytime I tried singing in with new password
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I just paid to get talk with google help and waiting on answer I'm I not going to get an answer ? Online today ?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I need live help online or by phone call cause my accounts are being hacked by someone and do not want through email reply please help me with this problem
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can I get help for what I was wanting when I put my card for price of $1 if you can resolve it and $40 more if I take trail period ? Does phone call cost more ?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I know my [email protected] gmail is working cause I have email on phone that tore up up to Feb and I have information on that account
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Phone number it was under was(###) ###-####
To recover the Google account, please go to:https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
New phone number is(###) ###-####
You cannot change the number used for the account recovery; otherwise anyone could simply enter their own number and acces your account. If you don't have access to the old number then you will need to choose a different recovery method.
Hi, just checking in on your question. How did things work out for you?
ITPeter
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer