Cris
Cris, Technician
Experience:  3yrs. experience with Android phone and tablets.
10156100

IS THERE ANY WAY TO RETRIEVE PICTURES THAT HAVE BEEN DELETED

Customer Question

IS THERE ANY WAY TO RETRIEVE PICTURES THAT HAVE BEEN DELETED ON A SAMSUNG GALAXY 6 ACTIVE CELL PHONE? I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY WHOLE CAMERA FILE (APPROX 1,500 PICS OF MY KIDS) LAST NIGHT AT WORK. PLEASE HELP!
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris. Very sorry to hear about your issue, there is a way to scan the phone and check if they are recoverable. However it is not 100% guaranteed. You can use the link provided to download a free software and scan your phone. If the pictures show up and are recoverable there will be a charge for the software which is about $20-30. Usually recovering data/pictures is time sensitive because the data is overwritten. http://www.smart-iphone-recovery.com/recover-deleted-photos-from-galaxy-s6.html Let me know if you hae any further questions. Please take the time to rate my service at the top and submit.