Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

My phone recently got water damaged and I need all my events that I put on there immed

Customer Question

Hi, My phone recently got water damaged and I need all my events that I put on there immediately I Have a LG Samsung Galaxy s4 and I was with MPCS
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is the make and model of your smartphone?
Is it an LG smartphone or a Samsung Galaxy S4?
Did you have your calendar synced with your gmail account?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its and LG smartphone and yes it was
You have listed the make and model of your smartphone as a Samsung Galaxy S4. Then it is not an LG smartphone. Samsung and LG are both manufacturers of smartphones. If you synced your calendar with your gmail account, then you can login to your gmail account on your computer and see your calendar there.
Go to www.gmail.com and select the apps icon (3 rows of 3 dots) in the top right corner of your gmail window and choose the calendar app. If you used the google calendar entries on your smartphone and you have synced them to your gmail account, you will see your calendar events on your computer.