Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I recently changed internet provider and cannot access my saved

Customer Question
books or download new purchases...
I recently changed internet provider and cannot access my saved books or download new purchases. I cannot find my password. What can I do to fix this? - Jonathan
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Android Devices
4/4/2016
Android Device Expert: Jason Jones, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Customer Service
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.Are you having problems with your Wireless Internet Password ***** with your Kindle/Amazon account password?I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.Thank you,Jason
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
apparently both
If you are not connected to the wireless signal, the account password ***** fail. Once we get you reconnected wirelessly, it will fix the other issue. May I ask for the brand and model name of the wireless router or modem that you are attempting to connect to?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ATT
That is the name of your Internet service provider. Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok
Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.comAfter clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 34 and click the circle button to start the remote application.(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer