Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I changed my phone number about a week ago, and since then I

Customer Question
Hi there! I changed my...
Hi there! I changed my phone number about a week ago, and since then I haven't been receiving a lot of messages from different numbers, and now my sister says texting my number is ***** someone else's phone besides mine. I installed the Verizon messaging app today and it didn't help. Thoughts?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Android Devices
3/27/2016
Android Device Expert: John T. F., Mac Druid replied 1 year ago
John T. F., Mac Druid

what is the make and model of phone you have?

Thanks,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Android, motorola. . . ??

Thanks, ***** ***** opt out so an expert better suited can handle this question. When one becomes available, they will contact you.

Please do not reply back until you hear from them as it may delay the transition.

Thanks and good luck!

Android Device Expert: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 1 year ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is the make and model of your device?

Can you explain what you mean by changing your mobile phone number. Did you do this when you switched carriers, even though you could have kept your number, since mobile numbers are portable? Or did you change your number with the same carrier? I can see where that could cause problems.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks, ***** ***** resolved the problem on my own yesterday.

Very good. I am glad that you have resolved your problem. Thank you for choosing Just Answer.

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer