Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

Newly purchased 10 Viking Pro, How do I delete unwanted

Customer Question

Newly purchased 10 Viking Pro, How do I delete unwanted apps?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try: Press and hold on an app icon you want to delete, then when the "X" icon (or Trash icon) appears at the top of the screen, drag the app icon to that "X" (or Trash) icon, then release.

- If needed, open Settings app icon, then go to the section Device if needed, then open Apps (or Application manager.) Then if needed, swipe from right to left until you get the option All. Then there, scroll down, and look for each app you want to delete, then tap on it, then you can uninstall it.

; Note: some built-in apps do not let you delete; some will let you disable it.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Also, if you need the manual for your tablet, please click on the website below to download / view it:

http://rcaav.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/RCT6303W87DK_User_Manual.pdf

If you still need help with this issue or with with anything else, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,