Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

The first time I tried a Update I got a sales pitch to buy a

Customer Question
anti virse for the price...
The first time I tried a Update I got a sales pitch to buy a anti virse for the price of $150.00. are you going to try the same....????????
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Android Devices
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2016
Android Device Expert: Viet - Android Tech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Viet - Android Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. It looks like you went to the wrong website. Please try the following for checking on your kindle fire update:

- Press and hold the Power on/ off button on the kindle fire for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on

, then click on the Amazon website below:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200529680

, then there, select your Kindle fire model, then go to the section "Determine Your Software Version", and check if your kindle has the latest version

; if no, then follow the instructions there in order to update your kindle fire.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician