ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

My screen on my galaxy s5 was cracked badly, and was still

Customer Question

my screen on my galaxy s5 was cracked badly, and was still usable. However after 2 days. the screen went black. I tried reset but to no avail. Anyway I replaced the screen and it looks great and seems to operate fine. During start up I got a message saying abnormal factory reset. sign in to your Samsung.com acct, to verify ownership. I did and when I complete password ***** hit sign in.....screen displays "in progress"with the loading circle...then says signing in......then says process failed....I want my phone back working asap.....what do I need to do
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 year ago.

Hi John,

Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 year ago.

The damaged screen will need to be replaced to restore the phone to working order again.

Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 year ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question. How did things turn out for you?