My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.
Follow these steps to copy your Microsoft Outlook contacts to your LG G3.
If you have contacts stored in Microsoft Outlook®, you can export them to a comma separated values (CSV) file and then import them into your Gmail account. You can then sync your LG G3 with your Gmail contacts.
1. On the computer, launch Microsoft Outlook.
2. Click File.
3. Click Open.
4. Click Import.
5. Click Export to a file
6. Click Next.
7. Click Comma Separated Values (Windows).
8. Click Next.
9. Click Contacts.
10. Click Next.
11. Click Browse and choose a location to save the CSV file (e.g., on the desktop).
12. Click Next.
13. Click Finish.
14. Launch a web browser and navigate to Gmail (gmail.com).
15. Log in to your Gmail account.
16. Click Contacts.
17. Click More.
18. Click Import.
19. Select the CSV file with your contacts.
20. Click Import.
21. The contacts have been imported into Gmail.
22. On the phone, touch Apps.
23. Touch Settings.
24. Touch General.
26. Touch Google.
27. Touch your Google account
28. Touch the Menu icon.
29. Touch Sync now.
30. The account has been synced.
To view the new contacts, touch Home
31. Touch Apps.
32. Touch Contacts.
33. The imported contacts can now be seen in the contacts list.
Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.
Thank you very much!