Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

I was previously connected to internet. Now I cannot connect

Customer Question

I was previously connected to internet. Now I cannot connect to the internet. I am prompted to sign up with Xfinity when I try to reconnect. I already have an internet carrier and don't want to sign up with another internet carrier. How do I get connected with internet again?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

You will need to connect to your new Wi-Fi network on your Kindle.

1. Swipe down from the top of the screen to show Quick Settings, and then tap Wireless.
  2. Verify that Airplane Mode is Off.
  3. Next to Wi-Fi, tap On.
  4. Tap a network to connect to it. If you see a lock icon, a network password ***** ***** Enter the Wi-Fi network password, and then tap Connect.

Note: If you don't know the password, check with the person who set up the network. This password ***** ***** your Amazon account password.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.