Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I brought a HTC desire in December but now the camera has…

Customer Question
good morning my name is***** and...
good morning
my name is***** and i brought a HTC desire in December but now the camera has stopped working
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Android Devices
2/28/2016
Android Device Expert: Michael Hannigan, Developer replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your question today. Please let me know when you are available.

The first thing I would do is reset.the phone. Have you already done a reset? If you need.instructions on how, please.let me know and I will help.

i did reset the phone but its still not working

In that case, it is probably a hardware failure. HTC products generally come with a 12 month warranty, though. So I would have it repaired under warranty. Here is the HTC warranty page:

http://bitli.es/RAaLCn

That didn't help and you charge me for that? I could've done that but I really thought you guys were number 1

We are. If you would like to provide a little more detail, I'll do my best to help.

Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer