Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

My newer kindle reader 5th gen updated to new the software.

Customer Question
Now I am stuck with...
My newer kindle reader 5th gen updated to new the software. Now I am stuck with all the books in my library, including the ones from my husbands library that I don't want on my list. How can I easily remove all except the books I originally had in my library before the software update? I now have 72 pages of books where I use to have 10. I hate this. How can I fix this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Android Devices
2/28/2016
Android Device Expert: Cris, Technician replied 2 years ago
Cris
Cris, Technician

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris.

The best thing to do is de-register your Kindle then re-register it back with your Amazon account. That should resolve your issue.

Let me know if you have any further questions I will be glad to answer them. Selecting a positive rating is appreciated.

Cris
Cris
Cris, Technician