Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I made a mistake and order the wall street jounal. My

Customer Question
I made a mistake and...
I made a mistake and order the wall street jounal. My question is how do I delete it?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Android Devices
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/23/2016
Android Device Expert: Engineer John C., Engineer replied 2 years ago

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

You may cancel your subscription prior to any renewal term by contacting Customer Service at the phone number for your country listed at wsj.com/contactus. If you are in the U.S., this number is ***** Please note that only certain cancellation methods are permitted as described further in our Customer Center at customercenter.wsj.com.

Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.
Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

Engineer John C., Engineer