Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

When I unk my kindle fire 5 it goes to my camera. I would…

Customer Question
When I unk my kindle...
When I unk my kindle fire 5 it goes to my camera. I would like to go to my home page
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Android Devices
2/18/2016
Android Device Expert: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, and sorry you're having problems.

The problem you're having is often due to the software in the Kindle locking up and it needing to be rebooted. To do this, simply press and hold the power button on the Kindle for 30 full seconds, then release and wait a full minute for it to reboot.
Do not press anything else during that minute. If this does not cure the issue, oftentimes the reset procedure needs to be repeated several times for it to force a reboot.

If you're still running into problems, then try plugging the Kindle into the charger for 15 minutes, then eject it and try the reboot a couple of more times.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.