Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

Can an Amazon tech put Kodi into my 2 Amazon fire sticks. I…

Customer Question
Can an Amazon tech put...
Can an Amazon tech put Kodi into my 2 Amazon fire sticks. I can't figure out how to do it?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Android Devices
2/15/2016
Android Device Expert: Richard, Android Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Android Specialist

Hi there and welcome

It cannot be done remotely but I can work with you to get this done here.

Where are you getting stuck in the instructions?

They go so fast, when they get to the different sites to go to and install drag I get lost. I'm 66 years old and not very savy, but I try.
I get the IP address for the fire sticks. There are so many ways to install Kodi I got totally lost.

ok, lets approach it this way.

This is the most common method used to install it

http://www.htpcbeginner.com/install-kodi-on-amazon-fire-tv/

And is the simplest. I will be here, so go to the link and first watch the video.

Then go through the steps, step by step slowly, and when you get stuck, tell me on which step and I can assist you on it directly.

Let me know how you go please.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Please read my last message and let me know please how you go.

how did you go?

Richard, Android Specialist