Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

My Android phone won't connect to my Cisco router
, It

Customer Question
My Android phone won't connect...
JA: Sometimes cell phone issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Cell Phone Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It gives a unable to authenticate message
JA: Is there anything else the Cell Phone Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cell Phone Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Android Devices
2/14/2016
Android Device Expert: Randy Boman, Technician replied 1 year ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician

My name is ***** ***** certified network professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Does the name of your home network appear in the list of available networks on the Android?

If yes, does it ask for a network key/password?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
its asking for

okay, are you sure that you have the correct wifi password?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
That's the point previously recorded passwords don't work. The phone used to connect automatically. Trying to contact CISCO

I can help you get the Cisco working properly with a remote screen connect session. Let me know if you would like to do that and I will send you the information.

Randy Boman
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician