Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

How do I get my Dragon Touch Y88X tablet's cameras to work

Customer Question
again...
how do I get my Dragon Touch Y88X tablet's cameras to work again
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Android Devices
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
When I try the camera app it reads Camera error Can't connect to the camera
2/14/2016
Android Device Expert: Rusty Rescue, Technician replied 1 year ago
Rusty Rescue
Rusty Rescue, Technician

Hello, my name is Rusty. The camera is usually a hardware error, so deleting the app won't help. The next step is to reset the tablet, which will clear up any digital routing errors. If there is a fix without sending it in, this will do the trick. If not, we'll need to send it in for repair.

1) Power down your tablet.

2) Tap the power-on button and volume down button at the same time

3) Tap and hold the power-on and volume down buttons until you see the android alien icon

4) tap the power-on and volume up again at the same time until you see the System recovery menu. Android System recovery menu Volume up/down to move highlight; power button to select. Select factory reset, and tell me if it does the trick. This will erase everything on your tablet, so be sure to back up your important content first.

Rusty Rescue
Rusty Rescue
Rusty Rescue, Technician