Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

What is the best voice recording app as far as syncing with

Customer Question
Google Drive? I would like one...
What is the best voice recording app as far as syncing with Google Drive?
I would like one that syncs automatically or very easily. I have been using Smart Voice recorder ans a lot of times it does not share it files properly with Google drive.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Android Devices
2/12/2016
Android Device Expert: Richard, Android Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Android Specialist

Hi there and welcome

You mean you want to record your voice and then have the option to easily save it to google Drive?

And what is the make and model of the device your using it on?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Exaclty!
Note 3
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Samsung Note 3
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi sir, do you have an answer? : )

Hi there,

Sorry i replied to your question within a minute of you posting it but it was many hours before you replied back and I was not online.

Use the app Smart Voice Recorder.

Install it and then you can make a recording.

Once done, press on Recordings, press and hold on your recording and select Share.

Select the Google Drive app and you can share it to your Google Drive Account. If you do not see Google Drive, make sure to install the app from the Google Play Store.

Let me know how you go with this please

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sir, I do not think you have read my original question. Please do . So we do not have to go back and forth so much.Thanks

Yes, your question is

What is the best voice recording app as far as syncing with Google Drive

Smart Voice Recorder is by far the best for this. It's what I use trouble free.

Whats the issue you have with the app?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is what I said in the question: I have been using Smart Voice recorder ans a lot of times it does not share it files properly with Google drive.This app is not good when it comes to this

ok, well I do not feel the apps at fault but something else on the phone which is why I was asking, but You can use Audio Recorder, also free and also can have the recordings shared to your Google Drive.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I would like an app that saves the files automatically to google drive?
I have an app to record phone calls called Automatic Call Recorder Pro and it saves the recordings on Google Drive in a separate folder automatically.
I would like something like that.
Thanks

No voice recording apps save the files automatically to this. You need to use the app Auto Synch Google Drive.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Done : )
I have created a folder in my app. How may I now have the recordings from SMart Voice recorder saved in that folder?
Thanks

The App will Auto Synch the folder if you have set this up in the app, so this will then be done automatically.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The Auto Sync Google Drive does have a folder in my google drive. However the new recordings are not saved on there. I wonder what I need to do for that

You need to tell Google synch to synch the local file with your recordings to a folder on your Google Drive account

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If I take your additional service would you explain it to me over the phone? I am trying but no success

Hi there,

I work online here, can you tell me what the issue is your having setting up Google Synch?

Richard, Android Specialist