Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

My Samsung Galaxy 4 has the message "google search has

Customer Question

My Samsung Galaxy 4 has the message "google search has stopped" which makes it unable to text. How do I get rid of the message.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the followings:

- Open Settings app icon, then Applications -> Application Manager

, then swipe from right to left until you get the option All

, then scroll down, then tap on the Google Search item, then Clear data / clear cache and confirm and check.

- If needed, press and hold the Power on/off button on the phone, then select the Restart option, and confirm, and check.

- If it does not work, go to Settings -> Applications -> Application Manager -> ALL, then scroll down, then tap on the Google Search item, then tap on the option Disable (or Turn off, etc.), and confirm, then check.

- If needed, go to Settings -> Applications / Applications manager (or Apps), the go to option Running (or option All), then there, tap on the item Voice Search (for Google Search), and clear data / cache and check, and/or disable it and check.

When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.