Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

My kindle seems to have locked up. How do I unlock it?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Android Devices
2/2/2016
Android Device Expert: Richard, Android Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Android Specialist

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Richard, Android Specialist