Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

Name is ***** ***** Having a problem with the "unfortunately

Customer Question

Name is ***** ***** Having a problem with the "unfortunately email has stopped" error message. I have tried everything in the forums to no avail.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The message comes up when I try to reply to an email. Device is HTC One
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Android Device Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

I am not really sure what you have tried and do not want to repeat over these, can you tell me what you have tried please?