Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

My name is ***** *****. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and when

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and when I make or receive calls nobody can hear one another
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: such as
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Android Device Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the Android Devices category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

This could of course, be a hardware failure, but let's put that aside - because if it is, then unless you really love the S3 too much to part with it, replacement might be the best option. But there are plenty of software issues that can cause this. The first thing I would do is make sure you do a complete restart of the phone. Power it down with the power button, or remove and replace the battery.

If that doesn't help at all, then I would do a wipe/reset - Tue reason is that this problem and similar problems are often caused by a corrupt system file, and a reset is the most foolproof way to correct them. You can do that under settings and then backup and reset.if you have any questions about that or about what you need, please.let me know. I will continue to help.