Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I want someone to jailbreak my firestick

Customer Question
i want someone to jailbreak my firestick
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Android Devices
2/2/2016
Android Device Expert: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

There are some instructions available online for doing so. These two videos, and a page or five:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFPZ68Ou9do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0JLiKWcI9Q

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=233645

the last of which is really no hacking whatever: install and use Kodi player, provide video yourself, it works, they say.

Thanks for the response, but I was looking fir someone to screen share and guide me thru this procedure.

I'm sorry that I cannot at present - but if you make an official Additional Service request for Remote Control Assistance (I think that's what it's called) that will be open to all Experts in this category.

Meanwhile, I need to ask: Do you need any further advice from me? Let me know, please, whether I can assist you further. Thanks.

Russell H., Service Tech