Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

Have a coby tablet model MID1045 and need tutorial info as…

Customer Question
Have a coby tablet model...
Have a coby tablet model MID1045 and need tutorial info as well as add ins to make it the best I can functionally. All help muchly appreciated.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Android Devices
1/25/2016
Android Device Expert: Richard, Android Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Android Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Add ins will only slow the Tablet down, so you do not want to add these to it, it runs fastest in its default set up.

What tutorial information where you actually looking for Cliff?

Basic usage really as the coby is little different from regular Windows.

ok, the Coby is An Android so is a completly different system, but this review shows you some of the functionality of it on a model similar to yours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cajhm9iJFio

Richard, Android Specialist