ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

I need to figure out this whole stupid frog thing that was

Customer Question

I need to figure out this whole stupid frog thing that was my dads credit card that he let me use and he died and then my mom cancelled it and I went to use it and I got called out on Friday when I had absolutely all permission my mother just did not know about it it was for zoosk use the Capital One card my father's name was Stan Lee moe my name is***** please help me get this fixed so I can use my credit card on the internet again! Didn't realize when my father died my mom cancelled the card and I went to buy some stupid $3 damn thing and they busted me for a fraud and called me cheeky and I'd appreciate it very much so if you can help me out and really appreciate it sorry about my punctuation have a great day and please please help me thank you very much
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Chad,

If you had permission to use the credit card for the Play Store then you just need to explain that.

You should also update the payment method so that the cancelled card is not used for any future transactions.