Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

On my galaxy 5 i loaded on about 20 albums. I 't know

Customer Question

hi,
on my galaxy 5 i loaded on about 20 albums. I don't know how to get them to play in my ford fusion USB jack. When i p[lug in the usb for some reason it plays a voice recording i made of my granddaughter. My aux in on the ford has L /R/Vid 1/4 inch rca phone jacks . i guess i could play thru the head set but would have the vid info album info on the car monitor screen ?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You can get a AUX cable, then connect it to your phone and to the AUX input of your car. Then you can play the music on your phone directly and it will output through car speakers.

Or you can pair your S5 with your car via bluetooth. There is a feature named Car Mode on your phone. Refer this article --> http://visihow.com/Use_Car_Mode_on_the_Samsung_Galaxy_S5

Let me know how it goes