Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

My lg4 is lock from mva fee
, and I NEED A 6 DIGIT CODE

Customer Question
Customer: my lg4 is lock...
Customer: my lg4 is lock from mva fee
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: and I NEED A 6 DIGIT CODE
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Software Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: HOW LONG
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Android Devices
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/16/2016
Android Device Expert: Randy Boman, Technician replied 2 years ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician

You can start the phone in safe mode and then delete the app that is causing this>

1. Ensure the device is powered off.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button until the System recovery screen is displayed then release both buttons.
  3. Select Safe mode.
    Use the Volume buttons to highlight the option, then press the Power button to select.
  4. The device starts up with Safe mode displayed in the lower left.
    This may take up to 1 minute to complete.
  5. Then remove the Ransomware
  6. From the Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings.
  7. Tap Security / Security & Screen Lock.
  8. Tap Device Administrator.
  9. Tap the App to be removed.
    App is active when a check mark is present.

Tap Deactivate.

Let me know if this does not work and we can try another solution.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!

1. If prompted, tap OK.
  2. Use device specific instructions to remove the app from the device or from the messaging app.
  3.  

no is not doing anything

okay, what happens when you power off, then Press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time for about 20 seconds.

that's ok thanks any ways

okay,

Randy Boman
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician