Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I have a D01200. When I press the start button, I get a

Customer Question

I have a D01200. When I press the start button, I get a screen showing the picture of the tops of the pencils and a heading showing the left arrow, shopping basket, search box etc. When I press the button down the bottom to review my list of books, nothing happens
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can soft-reset the Kindle and see if it works or not. Press and hold down (or slide) the Power button for full 20-40 seconds and this will reset the Kindle.

If that didn’t work then connect the Kindle to your PC with the USB and press and hold down the Power button for 20-40 seconds to reset it.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I had that sorted earlier. My Kindle works fine now
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

I'm glad to hear that. Since I didn't solve your problem, you can contact***@******.*** for refund.

Please don't rate this answer anything even if the system asked you to rate.