Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

My Google tablet (nexus 7) has failed. I use both Crime City

Customer Question

My Google tablet (nexus 7) has failed. I use both Crime City & Modern War games by GREE. How do I get my games on to my new phone (android) and ensure they are correct versions so that I do not lose all my assets etc? thank you, Brian
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Since that is an online based game, the save data should be stored in the server. So all you need to do is download that game from Play Store on your new device. This will download the most recent version of that game updated by GREE and the old saves will be compatible with that version. When you sign, it will load the most recent save and it will load all your existing assets and stuffs etc

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.