ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

I have a Dragon Touch A1X. I recovery mode there are only

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****. I have a Dragon Touch A1X. I recovery mode there are only Chinese characters. Can I change to English?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: As above. When I enter recovery mode All options are in Chinese characters.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Android Devices Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

The recovery mode will appear in its native language unless you flash the ROM with a different version of OS.

There is no option to change the language, however you should be able to guess what each option is, based on the recovery mode from other Android systems.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not very helpful. Five and a half hours to tell me this!!
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for any delay - the other experts were offline, and I took up your question as soon as I came online.

Sorry also if I was the bearer of bad news on this occasion - your only real option is to take a guess at which option you want.

If you can attach a photo of what you are seeing here, I can try to guide you further.

Happy New Year,

Pete.