Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I have been given a Kindle Paperwhite WIFI as a gift. I have

Customer Question

I have been given a Kindle Paperwhite WIFI as a gift. I have registered with Amazon for an account. Howeve I am trying to connect to wlan-ap. What password ***** I use? My support system is MWEB Connect and I have an ADSL router that Mweb says is suitable.
What do I do now?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You need to enter the WiFi password. Check the back of the router and do you see the password ***** key there ?

Do you have access to any computer there connected to your Wifi network ? If so we can get the password ***** that computer