Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  Android Tech
62741268

What are the best photo editing apps tablet or smartphone

Customer Question

What are the best photo editing apps for a tablet or smartphone android? i want to be able to do as much variety of things as possible, including adding words, not just photo editing itself. like i want to turn photos in to digital art. how can I go about that? i cannot afford a computer editing program at this time.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

What is the brand/model of your phone please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have a toshiba android 4 tablet and LG70 optimus, planning on new phone in future.

okay, the Samsung galaxy Note has a default editing feature that does everything you listed and more.

photodirector is an app you can install on your current devices that works great.

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.

Thank you very much!