Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

My exwifes -friend got into our house and has forwarded my

Customer Question

My exwifes b-friend got into our house and has forwarded my tablet s to him I don't know computers and it is a thing I would like to rectify asap it is an acer b1-720 tablet what do I need to do
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Goes to WiFi Mac IP address 20:1a:o6:ea0c:c6 also this came up com.Facebook.Katanafb _temp. A friend of mine also says he (hacker) is using ab file and Drive apps in the forwarding
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also as a result of this a golf game pro feel golf I have lost all the upgrades I have purchased a lot of money for me to lose hope you can help what a scumbag he is thanks hope you can help
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

The easiest solution is to perform a factory reset on the tablet which will wipe everything clear including whatever hack he has used.

1. Turn on
  2. Go to menu: Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Tablet
  3. Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format the tablet
  4. The tablet will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will I lose the game's I have been playing and paying for upgrades??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Forgef my question on losing the golf game as long as I get that slimebag out of my tablet, was hoping you could have sent me what his name is ***** ***** will follow your instructions Josh thanks
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.