Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  Android Tech
62741268

I took off back, off the LG phone. When I put it back on,

Customer Question

Hi! I took off back, off the LG phone. When I put it back on, the phone will not lite up or show anything on the screen. Hopefully this is a easy fix.
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know but if your tv technician you probably can't fix my problem. I have a phone
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified Android professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. Did you have the battery out when you removed the back cover?

The battery has to be securely and properly placed in the battery compartment. The gold contact on the battery has to be in line with the gold contacts on the phone. Then hold the power button down for 30 seconds.

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.

Thank you very much!