Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

I recently purchased a Kindle Fire (generation five). I used

Customer Question

I recently purchased a Kindle Fire (generation five). I used m.getjar.com to download a Nook app for android tablets. When I tap on the Nook icon it goes to nook library, but it says "Syncing Library..." It seems the tablet is not able to obtain my nook library. Any suggestions?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Did you turn on the installation of apps option first?

Go to the Kindle Fire's settings (upper-right) and tap "More," then "Device." Turn "Allow Installation of Applications" to "on." You'll get a warning--just tap "OK.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I turned the "allow installation of Apps" on before I did the free download of the Nook app. The app seems to get me Nook just fine, but something is preventing the installation of the actual library from Nook. Do I need to go to Barnes & Noble "my nook" site and do something there so it recognizes the Kindle Fire tablet?
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

No, you shouldn't need to do that.

If you have a leathercase on your Kindle; Please remove it before performing the steps below.

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30seconds until the Kindle restarts

If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue totroubleshoot.