Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I need to rest my phone

Customer Question

I need to rest my phone
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you want to reset your phone ? What is the model number of the phone ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
lg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
need phone back on
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

And what model of LG ? LG Stylo, G3, G4. You can find the model number when you turn on the phone or on the box came with it.

Is your phone not turning on ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

If your phone is not turning on, then there are mainly two reasons for this problem. Either the battery has failed or the phone is frozen. We can try to reset it.

Press and hold down the Power button for 20-40 seconds and this will soft reset it. If that didn't work, then connect it to your computer then hold down Power button for 20-40 seconds.

If that didn't work, then hold down Volume Down and Power for 20 seconds or hold down Volume Up and Power for 20 seconds. Does it turn on ?

If this has a removable battery, then remove the battery. Connect it to your computer and put the battery back in and turn it on by holding down Power button. Let me know how it goes.