Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

How do I reregister my kindle fire? We have not used it very

Customer Question

How do I reregister my kindle fire? We have not used it for a very long time and I cannot remember anything about it. It tells me there is no storage available but I cannot log in to delete any apps. What do I do?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You can factory reset it and start over. Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Settings. Tap Device Options, and then tap Reset to FactoryDefaults. Tap Reset to confirm.

After factory reset, you can re-register it to your account. Amazon ID would be your email address. If you don't remember the password, then you can reset it from here --> https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/account/forgot-password/email.html

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

If you don't remember the password ***** login to your Kindle, then enter some incorrect password ***** 6 times consecutively and this will ask you to reset it. Do the reset.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can we continue tomorrow? Its late. And it is still not working.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Yes, we can continue tomorrow.

Reply back to me tomorrow.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Just post a reply here when you are available and I will get back to you ASAP. And let me know at which step you had difficulty.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

No problem

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Good Night

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Aloha Ashik,I’m sorry I still have not had a chance to reply. I need to give it a try again. The Kindle is still not working. I appreciate your follow up. I will try to work on following your suggestions, but I probably need to email you a sequence of events and the prompts that come up on the Kindle. I will get to it asap but after work.Aloha,Dawn
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi Dawn, When you are free, post a reply here and I will walk you through the instructions. Take Care.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Aloha Ashik,I appreciate your follow up, just haven’t had the chance to try your suggestions. I haven’t forgotten! Just smashed with work.Aloha,Dawn
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Aloha Dawn, It is ok. No rush. We can continue any time you want when you are free. This question will never be closed.

Best Regards,