Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

I can't get into customer support or the store.

Customer Question

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you with your problem. You need to connect your Kindle to your wifi. Swipe down from the top of your screen to shoe Quick Settings and select Wireless. Find the name of your wireless network and tap on it. If it is a protected network, type in the password. After you have connected, you can access the store and customer support.

If you have any questions or are still having problems, please let me know. IF YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH MY ANSWERS, PLEASE BE SURE TO GIVE ME THE HIGHEST RATING THAT YOU FEEL I DESERVE. I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERVICE WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING.