Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I have a Samsung Note 4, and I'm trhying to figure out how

Customer Question

I have a Samsung Note 4, and I'm trhying to figure out how to email a video on it. I know how to do it with photos, but cant figure it out with a video. Please help. Thanks.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

To do this, watch the video, pause it, press the menu button on the phone, then choose Share With and then you can choose Email and send it

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Funny, I couldn't get that menu screen before I asked this question. Now it's saying THIS FILE IS TO BIG TO SHARE and sent me to the editing screen. I need to send the whole thing. What do I do now?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

It was not working before because you were not paused in the film, you have to watch and pause to do this

If its too big then to send via email, so share it to youtube then give them the link to view it

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dont have a clue how to do that.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

when you do the instructions I gave you you choose Youtube instead of email from the list and it uploads it to youtube

It then gives you a web address, to the youtube video and you send that to them so they can view the video on youtube.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Where does it send that link. It's not in my texts or my emails.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

It does not send it, it gives the link to you

When you are playing the film on Youtube press the 3 dots, then share then copy to clipboard and you can then paste the URL to emaul to your friend.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok. I think it was successful. I haven't looked at it yet, but I see it in my youtube app. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

One more thing. I see I was charged $37 for this question. I am a monthly paying member, so I should not have been charged. I'll call customer service now, but I wanted to give you a heads up on that. I will give you a $2 tip if I can now find a way to do it. The reason it is so low is that I ask many questions and can't afford more to everybody. Thanks again.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok... not sure about the payments... but you can contact customer service for the refund so you don't have to pay for the answer.

Its a pity as I never seem to get a rating from you or credit when doing questions for you... but anyway, customer service will sort out the refund for you.