Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

There is no google services framework to press in my Toshiba

Customer Question

Customer: there is no google services framework to press in my Toshiba excite 10 app manager
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When I am in either facebook or utube or even in my email program I keep getting : Processco..google.gapps has stopped" or googleplay services has stopped. These notices keep flashing on my screen constantly
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Android Devices Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Im off to work now so take your time. I'll check back tomorrow
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following:

Solution #1:

- Go to Settings app icon, then select Apps or Applications / Application manager

, then tap on menu icon, then select Reset app preferences or Reset apps, and check.

Solution #2:

, then go to option ALL (swipe from right to left as needed)

, then scroll down, then tap on the item Google Services Framework, then Clear data / Clear cache and confirm, then check

; if needed, try the same steps again, then tap on the item Google Play Store, then Clear data / Clear cache and confirm, then check.

; if needed, restart the tablet by pressing and holding the Power button, then tap on the Restart option and confirm yes (or press and hold the Power button for about 20 seconds, then turn it back on), and check.

Solution #3:

, then scroll down, then tap on the item Download manager, then Clear data /Clear cache and confirm, then top on the option to Disable (turn off) it and confirm. Then Enable (turn on) it, then restart the tablet, and check.

Solution #4:

- If all fails, the tablet needs to be reset, then you can use it fresh like brand-new: Go to Settings -> (General) -> Backup and reset -> Factory data reset, and confirm Reset. Then it will let you re-set up the tablet, then check.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.