Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

I recently purchased a Kindle Fire tablet. I know how to

Customer Question

I recently purchased a Kindle Fire tablet. I know how to charge it and how to turn it on and off. It is registered to me (Kathy). I do not know how to view anything with the exception of books. Please show me how to access the many other things, i.e. email. that it can do. Thanks.
Kathy
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Joel. Thank you for your question. I can help you navigate your Kindle Fire tablet.

The internet browser is the app which will allow you to use your Kindle Fire as a general purpose tablet computer. To open the Silk browser, tap Web on the Navigation Bar at the top of the screen. Type an internet address (URL) in the address bar. You can start with www.amazon.com for example or www.google.com. When you get to the Google website, you can use the search bar to search the web for any information that you want to know. You can access your email by going to your email domain website or by typing the name in your search window. For example, if your email were *****@******.***, you could go to www.domainname.com.

If you are satisfied with my information and advice, please be sure to give me a Good or Excellent rating. If you are still having problems, please let me know. If you have any more questions, of if there is anything else I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask. I am grateful for the opportunity to be of service.

I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERVICES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING!

Please let me know if you need more help!

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Click here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200317150

Scroll down to your Kindle model and click the User Guide links so that you can see the many options that your Kindle can do

Please take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.