Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

My nokia lumia 1520 is stuck on software update whenit gets

Customer Question

my nokia lumia 1520 is stuck on software update whenit gets done it shows a sad face in the middle of my phone
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i dont know whats going on with my nokia lumia 1520
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can assist you with your question.

Please try the following steps and let me know your results.

Turn off the phone, Once the phone is off, Hold the Volume down key then plug the charger (charger should be connected to the power source ",) Once you see the exclamation ( ! ), remove your finger from the button.

Then press the following keys in, Volume Up, Volume Down, Power Key and Volume down. The phone will turn on automatically, this may take several minutes and it will show two gears that are spinning just wait for it to finish.

You will have to setup your device again when it is completed. Use the same Live ID and all of your calendar and Contact info will come back. If you had set your device to automatically upload pictures to Skydrive then you will access to them.

If that doesn't correct the problem, let me know and we can go from there. If that's the case, please be as specific as you can about what steps succeeded and what did not.