Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I need to know how to retrieve the pictures on my LG tablet

Customer Question

I need to know how to retrieve the pictures on my LG tablet by Android I hit Delete to delete a video and all of them were gone please call me at *********** or text me back so I can figure this out or give me a phone number that I can call you on thank you
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. What this in a specific app, in the gallery, in the downloads section or somewhere else? Do you have a cable you can use to connect it to a computer?