Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I can't remember icloud ID and password.. I can't order

Customer Question
books...I feel grouchy about that...
I can't remember icloud ID and password.. I can't order books...I feel grouchy about that
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Android Devices
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hi, I am not able to spend time waiting for an answer. I would like to go back to chat...please
11/7/2015
Android Device Expert: Viet - Android Tech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Viet - Android Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean order Kindle books? Is it asking for your Amazon account? If so, please reset your Amazon account password ***** the website below:

https://www.amazon.com/password

(Note: If you never had an Amazon account before, please create one at the website http://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle)

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician