Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer
23822421

How to unlock a Samsung 3 cell phone I found my password

Customer Question

Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I 4 goty password
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

If you forgot your password ***** will need to reset your cellphone, however all your data will be lost. In order to reset it to factory settings please follow the procedure from this video ===> Reset Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH R530C <=== Click Here

If it works, please rate me positively, that's the only way for me to be paid by this website, it won't cost you any additional money. Remember that if it doesn't work, just click REPLY to let me know so we can continue troubleshooting the issue.

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!