Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I insert the Sd card s4 underneath the place where u

Customer Question

Hello i insert the Sd card for Samsung s4 underneath the place where u supposed to insert the sd card how can i take the sd card out is there any way I can get it out! Help please!
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

S4 uses an ejecting mechanism for SD card. Just push the SD card and you will hear a click and it will eject. Then can pull it out. Did that try that ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

If your S4 is not recognizing the card, it is very likely that the card got damaged. Eject the SD card and put it back. If it still not working, then you may need to replace the SD card.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is not inserted there it's inserted underneath where I suppose to insert it is there any chance I can get it out
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

I'm not sure how you inserted underneath where it is supposed to Go. I can't possible do it on my phone as there is no gap for tha (I use S4 as well). Could you please send me a photo of the situation ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

What is the exact model number of the phone ? There are different variants of S4

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
GT-19507
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Can you send me a photo of the SD slot ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to send u a photo but it is not letting me the sd card name is ***** ***** for Samsung Mobile s4
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

If it is not in the slot, then the phone needs to be taken apart to get the card out. You have to take it to repair shop. Don't pull it out with tweezers. It may damage the inner components.

If it is in the slot, then you can push it gently and it will eject.

I'm not sure I can be any help to you. Since this is hardware related. I'm afraid I can't help you. Please don't rate me bad or poor or anything. you don't have to rate anything. You can contact***@******.*** for refund. I will also request JustAnswer to refund your account.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank u for trying to help but this is a different question yesterday I sent the pics to sd card just to try if it will work unfortunately now all the pictures on the device are gone my question is how can I download the pictures from dropbox into Samsung s4 and also will my pictures be save on google photo if so is there anything I can do to download it into Samsung
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Are the pics are saved on Dropbox ?

On your computer, go to www.dropbox.com

Login to your Dropbox account and do you see your photos there ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

If the photos are on Dropbox, then you can download them to your S4. Open Dropbox app. If you don't see Dropbox app, then download it from Play Store.

Open Dropbox and sign in to your Dropbox account. Then select Photos at left column and you will see all your photos there. Then open the Photo, tap Options button and you will be able to export to your device.

If you have a computer there, then you can download all the photos easily at once to the computer and then save them to your phone. Let me know if you need instructions to do that.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Re Google Photos, do you have it enabled ?

To check if they are saved to Google Photos, go to this link --> https://photos.google.com/

Do you see the photos there ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not too sure as its my mum's phone so I need to check it and hopefully I can do it
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Ok check it. If you have a computer, then it'd be very easy to check and download them from it if they are there. Once they are downloaded, you can take copy them to the phone.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello yes please can you give me instructions to how would I download the pics into my computer and into the phone could you please send me video so I will now exactly how to do it
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Sure. Follow the steps below;

On your computer, open internet browser. Then go to www.dropbox.com

Login to your Dropbox account. You will see the files in the next window. Select all the files (you can hold down Shift and then select the photos to select multiple items). Then you will see Download button at the top. Click Download button and the selected items will be downloaded.

Then connect the phone to your computer. Open My Computer or Computer or This PC and you will see the phone there. Open it and you can copy the files to it.

See this video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmkP0Pikk_M

or this one -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQWW8N_25Kg

If you want, I can remotely connect to your Mac and do the steps for you while you watch. Let me know if you want that.